An overview of Tehran Stock Exchange :
- With a market cap of about $90 billion, Iran’s stock market is fifth-largest in the Middle East.
- More than 496 companies are listed on TSE (Tehran Stock Exchange).
- The most important advantage that Iran’s capital market has in comparison with other regional markets, is that there are 37 industries directly involved in it. Industries such as:
- The automotive
- Steel iron copper
- Banking and insurance
- Financial mediation and others trade shares
- TSETMC.COM is the official Tehran Stock Exchange website
- The daily price limit on stocks is ±5 % on the previous day’s closing price
- TSE is open for trading on business days (Saturday to Wednesday) from 9:00 A.M to 12:30 P.M. The pre-opening session starts from 8:30 to 9:00 A.M
- The trading fees are: %1 payable by the seller and %0.5 by the buyer of the stocks
Return of the Total Index :